0782830887 Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein

Home Page Forums REO Bank Owned Foreclosures, HUD, VA 0782830887 Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Dr Prof |

Posted 1 Year Ago

26 Posts Total

Psychic Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein City In Free State Call ☎+27782830887 In Pietermaritzburg South Africa

This is a professional service, don't call if you aren't serious about getting the best out of your situations in life. Call +27782830887
    20 years experience in Astrology and Tarot before that, folks think I am psychic but I'm better than that as I don't generally suck things out my thumb.
    Astrology provides the map of the past and the future and I use more than just your birth chart to triangulate various points in time before I make statements.
    Super advice on how best to change things that need changing in order to escape negative fates.
    Clients records for over 15 years,.. Point being,. I am responsible for what I advise and you can call me up on what I said years ago.
    Can help in most situations, call if you are curious as to whether I can help you.
    Business clients, personal growth, relationships, child psychology, shock and loss trauma,.. I can coach with confidence on all of these topics.

Whatsapp/Call +27782830887

Dr Prof

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dr Prof.

You must Login or to reply.