Cubs Historic Sleuthing: A 1950s Spring Doing Exercises Top Secret

Home Page Forums Success Stories Cubs historic sleuthing: A 1950s spring doing exercises top secret

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Birch Khem |

Posted 1 Year Ago

5 Posts Total

Specifically a calendar year in the past, March 10, 2021, I revealed this sleuthing post with a photograph towards a Cubs/Orioles spring working out sport upon that day inside of 1956.Supplied the visual appearance and vacation spot of the image revealed in excess of, I consider it was taken upon the exact same day, which is why I'm write-up this write-up yet again upon March 10.Below's the complete image:Previously https://www.ccteamstore.com/Munenori_Kawasaki_Hoodie, that's normally Ernie Financial institutions within just the foreground.What I include tried out in direction of determine out and comprise not been ready toward is the individuality of the 2 avid gamers within just the heritage.In just 1956, No. 5 was worn through Frank Kellert and No. 43 via Walt ooseMoryn. Both equally people gamers are detailed as 6-2. Nevertheless the 2 avid gamers in just the picture put on't appearance including they're the similar top. It's legitimate that photograph angles can be deceiving, When, thus quite possibly they are and that's Kellert and Moryn.Upon the other hand. for plenty of several years the Cubs re-employed uniforms versus the past 12 months within spring exercising. Within 1955 https://www.ccteamstore.com/Adbert_Alzolay_Hoodie, No. 5 was worn as a result of a participant referred to as Vern Morgan. Nevertheless for each his tiny league log, it doesn't glance which includes Morgan was with the Cubs at all inside of 1956. And No. 43 was worn by way of a pitcher called Harry Perkowski within 1955. Perkowski was inside the Cubs small business for the duration of 1958.Consequently I toss this a single open up in direction of on your own, the BCB reader.

Birch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Birch Khem.

You must Login or to reply.