Finding Investors For A Pre-Approved Project

Home Page Forums Marketing – Finding, Funding & Selling Deals Finding Investors for a Pre-Approved Project

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Marcus Tipton |

Posted 2 Months Ago

3 Posts Total

I am in a very unique situation wherein I have laid all of the groundwork for some major land developments, but due to circumstances beyond the control of any of us, the deals were never implemented. Rather than allow all of the work go to waste, I am hoping to find not only commercial land developers to fund (and retain ownership) of the project, but also the need to put together a team of administrative people capable of establishing the same types of deals for other areas around the world where such projects have been approved.

Since I am effectively trapped in a developing nation at present, the visits to the local golf club, and likely most of the meetups here will not do much good. I have tried sending cold inquiries into numerous firms, but emails just do not seem to attract the necessary attention and responses are few. While some of my original administrative people do remain in place, with the exception of the groundwork already being laid, the rest of the team needs to be built from scratch.

Marcus Tipton

Profile Photo
    Angal Faria |

Posted 2 Months Ago

0 Posts Total

Hey guys, I am so glad to hear something to you and agree to invest in your Pre-Approved Project. But I am still looking for some research on it.
    Thanks

Angal Faria

Profile Photo
    Marcus Tipton |

Posted 2 Months Ago

3 Posts Total

About me:

I am a former Liaison between Governments and NGO type organizations in West Africa, Central America, Vanuatu, Australia and the Philippines. While I do not have a history in Real Estate sales per se, I am very experienced in regards to the planning and development of Sustainable Community Developments and Isolated Community Service Centers. I specialize in the custom creation of developments that are Economically, Environmentally and Socially sustainable in nature and design. Former efforts in West Africa found me caught in a literal conflict between a sitting President and the son of a former President over funds that had been arranged for many such developments in numerous nations, resulting in devastating losses for me personally. However, this has also left a great opportunity for a more Commercial, ideally equally sustainable development on a Private Island where all of the arrangements for development have already commenced … but lack the funding and now, the leadership team to develop the land. As such, I hope to meet like-minded people here and perhaps to establish the requisite contacts and partnerships to develop this project as a private venture. I look forward to lurking and learning and hopefully, engaging in productive discourse regarding this and other deals here.

The project was originally established as a PPP Project for a BOT Construction, though we will likely be going with BOO now.

About You:
    Everything I see about you in a brief online search is recent entrance to similar forums. However, if you can convince me, I can put you in touch with our people either in the Middle East or in New York depending on where you are located at the time. My NY people also work in Boston and Manila and my people in Dubai work all through the Middle East, though I will need a bit more substantial background before I make any introductions should you have no objections.

Marcus Tipton

Profile Photo
    Barbara |

Posted 3 Weeks Ago

0 Posts Total

Marcus what is the update with this project?

Barbara Thompson

678-598-1455

Profile Photo
    Marcus Tipton |

Posted 3 Weeks Ago

3 Posts Total

The entire project is on hold at present, as the funding got caught up in personal battles by various other leaders all of whom were more interested in keeping the funds personally. At present, what I hope to do is to build a new administrative team and approach it as a relatively new concept. The Indigenous Tribal Leaders and the local people have assured us of their cooperation as it beats giving more resources to the mining companies in exchange for debentures that cannot ever be monetized. Most of the people currently living on the islands are indigenous peoples who have semi-autonomy here … which, when incorporated into the project through their legally recognized leadership organization, also grants us many benefits without forfeiting any ownership.

We have people in Manila with the relevant government connections, so licensing will be able to proceed, but at this point … we need a competent group of people interested in restructuring the project … though requiring very little redesign as it was already established to be financially viable. It was originally established as part of a larger, more global effort to provide systemically sustainable community developments, but the primary consideration now would be restructuring everything for either equity or capital investment firms or for a Venture Capitalist firm. I can restructure all of the documentation as this was all based on my initial design to begin with. However, I am the kind of guy who is kept in the corner basement office for a reason … and certainly not someone capable of serving as the face or voice of the company. I need people that can serve in that capacity more than anything as well as people who can competently review all of my documentation and assist in structuring it in accordance with the needs of those groups we are conducting business with at any given time.

Marcus Tipton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marcus Tipton 3 weeks ago.

You must Login or to reply.