Hello To Everyone I’m Undra And I Look Forward Sharing + Receiving Information.

Home Page Forums New Member Introductions Hello to everyone I’m Undra and I look forward sharing + receiving information.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Undra E |

Posted 9 Months Ago

1 Posts Total

What a great Blessing to come across this website while browsing the internet.

I have one, two-family semi-detached, inner-city, properties that need to be gutted and rehabbed. I am going to hold and rent for the long-term and this is how I plan to build my portfolio.

This will be my first rehab and my issue is Execution in Building a Team. There is a book called, “I Know What To Do, So Why Don't I Do It”…that is how I'm operating.

In theory, I know what needs to be done – but it is not translating into anything other than me paying a ton of holding charges on my properties.

Has anyone else ever been in this predicament and if so, how did you turn it around?

For me, it is not a lack of passion, nor is it an issue of, do I want to be an REI redeveloper and property manager. I most definitely do! It is my heart's desire and passion to make REI a lifetime endeavor. I'm just REALLY having an issue building my team to get this first rehab started and completed professionally.

Any advice will be much appreciated.
    Thank You
    Undra

Undra E Biggs

Harvest Pride Properties, LLC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Undra E 9 months ago.

You must Login or to reply.