Is The Real Estate Market Finally Gonna Slow Down? BUYERS MARKET???

Home Page Forums General Real Estate Investing Is the real estate market finally gonna slow down? BUYERS MARKET???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Chaz |

Posted 2 Months Ago

3 Posts Total

I have been reading some news lately that is making me wonder about the current state of the real estate market. I have seen some stats about home builder stocks being down as well as consecutive months of falling home sales. The recent article I read on realtor.com suggest that the market is becoming a buyers market.

http://snip.ly/i8xxlk

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this. Do you think that home prices are going to start falling? The feds say that they will continue raising interest rates. If they do I believe it will be very interesting to see how it affects the markets. What affects do you think the feds will have on the real estate market?

Chaz Heasley

Keyzinn

Profile Photo
    Corina |

Posted 2 Months Ago

1 Posts Total

I think as a national trend the fed action will begin pushing prices back down as whole. With the interest rates increasing and millennials opting for long term renting rather buying prices will have to start coming down because those looking to buy for personal use is going gradually get smaller.

Corina Eufinger (CEO)

Brio Properties

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Corina 2 months ago.

You must Login or to reply.