Just Getting Started

Home Page Forums Getting Started Investing Just getting started

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Jonathan Tang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

1 Posts Total

Hey Everyone!

Just got hooked on the wholesale process. Just starting up now and doing my research. I am located in the bay area so I know its going to be a lot harder to find deals and buyers since the houses are a lot pricier here. Any tips for a newbie? I read all the blog post that's up already! I have a pretty good understanding on how the process works. Just need to find a contract to use for the whole process then off to find houses. I believe I already have a small buyer list aswell.

Thanks again! Cheers!

Jonathan Tang

Profile Photo
    Robert Lawry II |

Posted 1 Year Ago

34 Posts Total

Hi Jonathan,
    Great to have you on board.
    I would get a local sales contract specific to your area. Check with some board members at your local reia to see if they can help you get what other investors there are using.
    Tip: See if you can locate the legal paper that shows deeds being recorded on public record. Then look for buyers and sellers who might be investors. Indications would be a company name, “trustee” after someone's name or buying or selling multiple properties on one day (or repeatedly seeing their name). Also look to see if someone borrowed more than the purchase price or borrowed from a private name that isnt the seller's name.
    This can help you dial in who the wholesalers are and who is buying deals and even who is financing the flips. You can track them down on social and other means including what may be on the recorded docs.

Tip #2: easiest way to start wholesaling is taking a deal one investor has, and wholesaling it to another investor. It all comes down to networking and knowing who is selling and who is buying. Stay in contact contact.

Robert Lawry II, CEO & Editor

Rei Media, LLC

Lic # CBC1254563

(904)993-2692

Profile Photo
    Robert Lawry II |

Posted 1 Year Ago

34 Posts Total

And be sure to join your local RealEstateInvesting.com Facebook group if you haven't already.
    A link is on the city page here on the site.

Rei Media, LLC

Lic # CBC1254563

(904)993-2692

Profile Photo
    Edwina Mcgregory |

Posted 11 Months Ago

0 Posts Total

Hey Everyone!

Just got hooked on the wholesale process. Just starting up now and doing my research. I am located in nevada so I hope to find deals and buyers since the houses are a lot pricier here. Any tips for a newbie? I read all the blog post that's up already! I have a pretty good understanding on how the process works. Just need to find a contract to use for the whole process then off to find houses. I believe I already have a small buyer list as well.

Edwina Mcgregory

Profile Photo
    Robert Lawry II |

Posted 11 Months Ago

34 Posts Total

Hi @edwina-mcgregory
    Great to have you. Fastest way to get started wholesaling is to find other investors with wholesale deals and then wholesale it again to another investor who will flip it or keep it as a rental. Just a matter of building and working your network.

Rei Media, LLC

Lic # CBC1254563

(904)993-2692

Profile Photo
    Zac Cole |

Posted 11 Months Ago

0 Posts Total

@jonathan-tang
    Just got hooked on the wholesale process. Just starting up now and doing my research. I am located in the bay area so I know its going to be a lot harder to find deals and buyers since the houses are a lot pricier here. Any tips for a newbie? I read all the blog post that's up already! I have a pretty good understanding on how the process works. Just need to find a contract to use for the whole process then off to find houses. I believe I already have a small buyer list aswell.

@edwina-mcgregory
    Just got hooked on the wholesale process. Just starting up now and doing my research. I am located in nevada so I hope to find deals and buyers since the houses are a lot pricier here. Any tips for a newbie? I read all the blog post that's up already! I have a pretty good understanding on how the process works. Just need to find a contract to use for the whole process then off to find houses. I believe I already have a small buyer list as well.

Hey Robert,
    Looks like some bots got on here

Zac Cole

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zac Cole 11 months ago.

You must Login or to reply.