Lottery Spell That Will Make You The Next Millionaire Jackpot Winner.

Home Page Forums Self-Directed IRA, 401K Lottery spell that will make you the next millionaire jackpot winner.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Julie |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

I can never stop thanking lord Bubuza, this man has changed my life with his lottery spell. My name is Julie Leach, I love playing the lottery games and I have never won but after reading testimonies online of people who played the lottery game with the lottery winning numbers lord Bubuza gave them and they won massively so I decided to contact lord Bubuza for help too via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. He told me what I needed to do so that he will cast the spell and give me the lottery winning number which I did, after the spell was casted lord Bubuza gave me some digit numbers and told me where and how to play the game, it was amazing because I played and I won 310.5 million dollars (Three hundred and ten millions, five hundred thousand dollars). This man is a god on Earth, he is a great Psychic and a life changer. I will continue to thank him for making me a millionaire. Do you need help to win a lottery? Contact him today via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or email: [email protected]

Julie

Profile Photo
    Laarni Bibal |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

My name is Laarni Bibal the winner of $522 million dollars san Diego California lottery jackpot back in June 2019 with the help of a spell caster called lord Bubuza. Before winning the jackpot, I have played the lottery game without luck so I went online for research and saw how people praised lord Bubuza for giving them lottery winning numbers and they won a huge sum of money. I spoke to him for help via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 he responded and said a spell will be cast and a good luck prayer will be done for me in his temple. I followed his instructions and after the spell was casted he gave me some numbers and said it was my winning numbers revealed to him by his Oracle. I went home and bought a $2 Mega Millions ticket at Sorrento Deli-Mart in San Diego. After buying the tickets, I felt luck coming my way because of lord Babura's spell and prayer so I hid the ticket in a secret place where no one knew about. Behold my heart was beating fast when I was notified that I won the $522 million dollars so I took the cash option of $340 million dollars. I am making the testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHIC, His spell made me a millionaire. contact him via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Laarni

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com ….

Nang

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Nang

Profile Photo
    Sandy Doyle |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW I WON TWO LOTTERY TICKET IN ONE DAY.
    My name is Sandy Doyle, I am a 58 years old grandmother, I worked in a warehouse for years and I love playing lottery games but always fail. I was researching online one evening when I saw random Testimonies of people appreciating lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a spell. I spoke to him on WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 for help and he said, I will cast a spell and the lottery winning numbers will be revealed to me by my gods(Oracle). I provided his requirements to cast the spell. After casting the spell, He sent me some numbers and said PLAY WITHOUT FEAR. I bought 2 lottery scratch cards in a local shop and played. Behold on I won £1,000,000 pounds on the first one but I didn’t believe so I scratch other ticket and behold I won £10,000,000 pounds again. I immediately retired from my warehouse job when my winning amount hit my account. Lord Bubuza is a great SEER and has changed my financial status. Contact him via WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Sandy

Profile Photo
    Sandy Doyle |

Posted 2 Years Ago

0 Posts Total

THANKS TO LORD BUBUZA FOR MAKING ME A MILLIONAIRE
    My name is Sandy Doyle, I am a 58 years old grandmother, I worked in a warehouse for years and I love playing lottery games but always fail. I was researching online one evening when I saw random Testimonies of people appreciating lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a spell. I spoke to him on WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 for help and he said, I will cast a spell and the lottery winning numbers will be revealed to me by my gods(Oracle). I provided his requirements to cast the spell. After casting the spell, He sent me some numbers and said PLAY WITHOUT FEAR. I bought 2 lottery scratch cards in a local shop and played. Behold on I won £1,000,000 pounds on the first one but I didn’t believe so I scratch other ticket and behold I won £10,000,000 pounds again. I immediately retired from my warehouse job when my winning amount hit my account. Lord Bubuza is a great SEER and has changed my financial status. Contact him via WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com .

Sandy

Profile Photo

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I've been a carpenter for the past 18 years and playing the Lottery has always been my thing and my Wife supports me but winning big funds is always an issue. My Wife is quite good at surfing the internet and she came across an AD of DR AMBER who helps people that believes in his work. My Wife & I emailed him for help to win the Lottery and guess what!!! He did a spell prayer and gave us some digits to play the Lottery. We did as he instructed and we were notified after 10 days that we'd won $245,600,000 MILLION DOLLARS from the NY LOTTERY POWERBALL that we played. We can't really explain the feeling we had when we heard the amount we WON for we were so happy. Everything seemed like a dream for some minutes till we realized that it was REALITY” LOL”. Anyways, we are here to appreciate DR AMBER and also to share to you all the wonderful experiences we had with him. To get his contact info for WhatsApp/Call/Text, Visit: amberlottotemple.com or E-mail: [email protected]

Nandlall

Profile Photo
    John Wallman |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

THE LOTTERY GAME THAT CHANGED MY LIFE.
    I am a retired construction manager, my name is John Wallman. After retirement, I started playing the lotto game but winning became a problem. I started researching online when I saw how people testified about lord Bubuza, a great Spell caster who has helped so many win the lotto game with his spell. I contacted him and told him how unlucky I was in my lotto games. Lord Bubuza said he will help me win the lottery game by casting a spell and revealing the right lottery winning numbers to me, I did as he instructed and the spell was casted. He gave me the lottery numbers and instructed me to play the game. It was like a dream when I got a notification from the national lottery app about my win, I called the lottery phone numbers and they confirmed to me that I won £1,000,000 pounds. I just couldn’t hold my joyous tears because I have payed the lotto game for long without luck but after playing with the numbers lord Bubuza game me, I became a millionaire. All thanks to lord Bubuza, He is a great spell caster and testifying about you is my little way to appreciate you sir. His info: WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

John

Profile Photo
    John Wallman |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I am a retired construction manager, my name is John Wallman. After retirement, I started playing the lotto game but winning became a problem. I started researching online when I saw how people testified about lord Bubuza, a great Spell caster who has helped so many win the lotto game with his spell. I contacted him and told him how unlucky I was in my lotto games. Lord Bubuza said he will help me win the lottery game by casting a spell and revealing the right lottery winning numbers to me, I did as he instructed and the spell was casted. He gave me the lottery numbers and instructed me to play the game. It was like a dream when I got a notification from the national lottery app about my win, I called the lottery phone numbers and they confirmed to me that I won £1,000,000 pounds. I just couldn’t hold my joyous tears because I have payed the lotto game for long without luck but after playing with the numbers lord Bubuza game me, I became a millionaire. All thanks to lord Bubuza, He is a great spell caster and testifying about you is my little way to appreciate you sir. His info: WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com ….

John

Profile Photo
    John Wallman |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I am a retired construction manager, my name is John Wallman. After retirement, I started playing the lotto game but winning became a problem. I started researching online when I saw how people testified about lord Bubuza, a great Spell caster who has helped so many win the lotto game with his spell. I contacted him and told him how unlucky I was in my lotto games. Lord Bubuza said he will help me win the lottery game by casting a spell and revealing the right lottery winning numbers to me, I did as he instructed and the spell was casted. He gave me the lottery numbers and instructed me to play the game. It was like a dream when I got a notification from the national lottery app about my win, I called the lottery phone numbers and they confirmed to me that I won £1,000,000 pounds. I just couldn’t hold my joyous tears because I have payed the lotto game for long without luck but after playing with the numbers lord Bubuza game me, I became a millionaire. All thanks to lord Bubuza, He is a great spell caster and testifying about you is my little way to appreciate you sir. His info: WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com …

John

Profile Photo
    Brian |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Knowing Dr Amber has been a blessing to me. His spells are incredible with no side effects. I suffered from brain cancer for years with a lot of bills piled up on my neck. I play the lottery hoping that someday I will win big to clear up my debts, live the good life that I've always dreamt of. I was referred to Dr Amber by a friend of mine in South Africa telling me that he can help me win the lottery. I had a chat with Dr Amber about winning the lottery and he was so confident about his work that made me believe in him knowing fully well that he has been helpful to other people. He did a reading for me that made it clear to him that I was going to become a winner after he had prepared the spell for me. He told me the exact ticket to pick and I was declared the winner of ONE MILLION DOLLARS at the “Double Your Money” instant lottery game. I don't know what you seek for but Dr Amber can help you. Email him at ( [email protected] ) to know more or go to: amberlottotemple.com

Brian

Profile Photo
    Keith Burge |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

THE GREAT SEER: My life is testimony because of lord Bubuza. How will I thank him enough for making me a millionaire with his lottery spell, Before now I was struggling to make a living but here I am today sharing my wonderful testimony of how I won big in the Michigan lottery game. I have never seen a man with a heart of gold like him, after casting a lottery spell for me he gave me five digit numbers and said it was revealed to him by his gods when casting the spell. I played the lottery game and the numbers match the five white balls and I won 1,000,000 dollars. I think this man is a god on Earth for making me a Jackpot winner. Do you want to win the lottery games without stress or fear ? Lord Bubuza is the right man, he is a SEER and can reveal winning numbers with his spell. My name is Keith Burge, contact him via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: [email protected]

Keith

Profile Photo
    Debbie |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got help from Dr.Kachi a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I spend so much money on tickets just to make sure I win. until the day I met Dr KACHI online, which so many people have talking about that he is very great when it comes to casting lottery spell, i wasn't sure about it all but i just gave it a trial, behold it was like a magic i won the lottery with the numbers he gave to me. Dr. Kachi is a really trustful person worthy and reliable, i am sharing this to you who have been finding it so hard to win the lottery, Thanks you Dr. Kachi who helped me contact email [email protected] OR WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362

Debbie

Profile Photo
    Debbie |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got help from Dr.Kachi a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I spend so much money on tickets just to make sure I win. until the day I met Dr KACHI online, which so many people have talking about that he is very great when it comes to casting lottery spell, i wasn't sure about it all but i just gave it a trial, behold it was like a magic i won the lottery with the numbers he gave to me. Dr. Kachi is a really trustful person worthy and reliable, i am sharing this to you who have been finding it so hard to win the lottery, Thanks you Dr. Kachi who helped me contact email [email protected] OR WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362.

Debbie

Profile Photo
    Demian Ford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I've always dreamt of winning BIG in the lottery. I surfed the internet for help to win the lottery massively and I was directed to the DR Amber website. I had a chat with him about what I needed and he assured me that his spell will make me become a lottery winner. He got back to me after 3 days with the numbers that I needed to play the lottery and told me to believe in myself. I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. I took his words and played the Mega Millions Lottery. Two days later, I was sent an email that I've won the sum of 107 Million Dollars. I was shocked and couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Immediately I was given the cash prize, I stopped working. I want to say a very big thank you to DR Amber for helping people like us who really need help. Now I know that there's absolutely nothing too hard for DR Amber to do. To get in touch with him, email : [email protected] or click his webpage URL___ amberlottotemple.com

Demian

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • This topic has 66 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Pasty Dawe.

You must Login or to reply.