5 Basic Tools for Any Real Estate Agent
Today in the real estate market only those survive who are ready to implement new technologies and online tools into their daily business routine.
Among hundreds of real estate agents, how are you going to stand out and gain the most promising clients?
Here we’ve gathered the most efficient online services for prospective real estate agents to be on the up and up. Let’s check out how these services actually work.
1. SMS Real Estate Marketing Tool
In recent years when phone response rates drop dramatically, and the rates of emails opened are below 4%-5% percent from 100%, sms marketing becomes absolutely essential in real estate as in many other spheres.
SMS real estate marketing has 98% of text message open rate, and obviously becomes a number one tool in:
– informing your potential customers on a new property for sale.
Put your phone number, your website or any other links to photos or virtual tours into the message for a client to overlook and contact you immediately.
– engaging your leads generated from other channels like social media and websites or automatically send info to new leads.
– sending a text reminder to a client about an appointment for showing.
Sms real estate marketing also allows you texting 1-on-1 personally to a specific lead besides making bulk messaging to all of your leads.
So if you want to close more deals in a shorter time, real estate sms marketing is a must in successful communication with your audience.
2. Social Media Real Estate Marketing Tool
There’s no estate agent who is not visible and active in social media by now. It’s absolutely essential in the estate business to gain new leads and endless opportunities, boost sales and broaden your database from Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
But managing all these social media has a huge disadvantage – it is so time-consuming to create content, write and schedule all the posts!
So the most successful real estate agents use a social media marketing tool to automate their publications according to a content calendar.
Coming into play this useful tool brings lots of benefits:
– this software unites all the social media so you can make a post and upload it at the same time to all your media channels at once.
Just link all your social media accounts to this tool and manage your content through this software: write, edit, publish or delete your posts, upload images, video or GIFs, manage the comments.
– you’re able to monitor all the activity in social media profiles from one place.
Respond to comments and messages, compare your subscribers’ activity on different kinds of content, build your content calendar and let your social media run by itself using tech.
3. Real Estate Website Creator Tool
Nowadays you first meet your clients online. If your website is impressive then the communication will grow into some great real-life deals.
But not only the appearance of a website matters. You must be able to update your website easily and make changes fast if needed. That’s why a simple and functional website builder is needed.
Professional designer templates, SEO options plus digital marketing instruments make a website creator tool a powerful resource of a constant potential client flow.
4. Real Estate Lead Generator Tool
Leads are never enough! We’ve already mentioned sms real estate marketing, social media and an engaging website to get potential clients. But quality leads are meant to be on a very regular basis. And of course, there’s a special tool for that.
Following a proactive approach a successful agent goes to special real estate portals, which are great as lead generators.
Zillow is now the most visited platform for real estate in the world. 137 millions of people use this recourse per month. For your real estate brand, it offers:
– custom ads and native advertising
– reports for listing performance
– your online business profiles
– 700+ real estate websites to exposure your ads
– CRM options.
Also, there is another variant of a helpful real estate portal called Realtor Pro. Visit both resources to choose your favorite.
5. Real Estate Document Management Tool
Now you can do all the paperwork right from a smartphone or a laptop. So dozens of your daily documents can be managed online with the help of a tool for document management.
Check out all of its benefits:
– the signatures are electronic and they are built into the tool;
– you can scan the documents;
– create new documents online quickly – and they are ready to be sent;
– you can integrate your profile in the tool’s software with Google, Paypal, Pipedrive or other CRMs.
So you save your time on obtaining physical signatures greatly and have no heavy folders of papers to carry with you. Total online convenience!
The right software tools make a major impact on your profit and success as a real estate agent. It’s a tough business, with many time-consuming tasks that can influence your productivity, motivation and sanity. Ease your everyday real estate routine by utilizing these online services that are really going to improve your work and lead to dream success.