Lottery Spell That Will Make You The Next Millionaire Jackpot Winner.

Home Page Forums Self-Directed IRA, 401K Lottery spell that will make you the next millionaire jackpot winner.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Manuel |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr. Odunga. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

Manuel

Profile Photo
    Demian Ford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I have always dreamt of winning BIG in the lottery. I surfed the internet for help to win the lottery massively and I was directed to the DR Amber website. I had a chat with him about what I needed and he assured me that his spell will make me become a lottery winner. He got back to me after 3 days with the numbers that I needed to play the lottery and told me to believe in myself. I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. I took his words and played the Mega Millions Lottery. Two days later, I was sent an email that I've won the sum of 107 Million Dollars. I was shocked and couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Immediately I was given the cash prize, I stopped working. I want to say a very big thank you to DR Amber for helping people like us who really need help. Now I know that there's absolutely nothing too hard for DR Amber to do. To get in touch with him, email : [email protected] or click his webpage URL___ amberlottotemple.com

Demian

Profile Photo
    Manuel |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr. Odunga. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him.

Manuel

Profile Photo
    Crown Star |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Is there anything too hard for Dr Amber to do? To me, there's absolutely nothing too hard for Dr Amber to do because what Dr Amber cannot do does not exist. His spells have healed the sick, solved court cases, reunited broken couples and lovers, brought good luck to those that need it E.T.C. Website– ( amberlottotemple.com ). If I start saying all that Dr Amber can do I won't finish writing. His spells removed me from a low life of suffering to a life that I never thought I could ever live in. Now I am financially balanced with my own company and my family has been taken good care of. Dr Amber Spell made me who I am today by making me a lottery winner of 115 Million Dollars from the Mega Million Jackpot Lottery that I played with his appropriate winning digits given to me and I am very proud of what he does with his powers and I know a lot of people will need his help too. Thank you xo xo xo much Dr Amber for bringing a perfect change in my life. You can call/text +1 808-481-5132 for more information or email– [email protected]

Crown

Profile Photo
    Melissa |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Writing a message: Hi viewers, I'm desperate due to being disabled on a fixed income and having to live with people I can’t trust as my rent is increasing I'm being priced out of a roof over my head I have really bad luck but now I desperately need help of winning the jackpot lottery so I can help myself as well having a home so I won't be on the street or living with others i can’t trust, for over 15yrs I worked hard as a nurse but due to a blood disorder which caused me of loss my career I've been wiccan for years, but I never asked for money till I went online to seek help on how i can win big in my lottery games and i saw a nice testimonies of so many people appreciating a spell caster call Dr Kachi help them to be a big lotto winner, I contacted him so that i can be able to win and save my home, Dr Kachi cast a magic spell numbers for me which i use to play and i win $149.4 Million Dollars from the Mega Million, all thanks goes to Dr Kachi for what he has just done for me, now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Kachi A gifted man with a great powers, i know this might be a help to any one who is interested winning, this just happens last week here, his WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 email: [email protected]

Melissa

Lic # +1 (570) 775-3362

Profile Photo
    Melissa |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Writing a message: Hi viewers, I'm desperate due to being disabled on a fixed income and having to live with people I can’t trust as my rent is increasing I'm being priced out of a roof over my head I have really bad luck but now I desperately need help of winning the jackpot lottery so I can help myself as well having a home so I won't be on the street or living with others i can’t trust, for over 15yrs I worked hard as a nurse but due to a blood disorder which caused me of loss my career I've been wiccan for years, but I never asked for money till I went online to seek help on how i can win big in my lottery games and i saw a nice testimonies of so many people appreciating a spell caster call Dr Kachi help them to be a big lotto winner, I contacted him so that i can be able to win and save my home, Dr Kachi cast a magic spell numbers for me which i use to play and i win $149.4 Million Dollars from the Mega Million, all thanks goes to Dr Kachi for what he has just done for me, now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Kachi A gifted man with a great powers, i know this might be a help to any one who is interested winning, this just happens last week here, his WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 OR email: [email protected].

Melissa

Lic # +1 (570) 775-3362

Profile Photo
    Katie Bennett |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Thank you for letting me post my review on your blog. I am very happy to share my insight working with DR AMBER. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid as soon as possible. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw DR AMBER'S website: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially/martially. I ordered a lottery spell from DR AMBER and he explained everything to me about the spell and I accepted. I followed his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 MILLION DOLLARS. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank DR AMBER for his endless help and he's from the United States. Call or text +1 808-481-5132 for urgent response or email: [email protected]

Katie

Profile Photo
    Katie Van |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Good day to everyone reading my post… I am very happy to share my insight working with Doctor Amber. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid as soon as possible. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw good reviews about Doctor Amber saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially/martially. I ordered a lottery spell from Doctor Amber and he explained everything to me about the spell and I accepted. I followed his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 Million Dollars. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank Doctor Amber for his endless help and he's from the United States. To get urgent response from Doctor Amber, call or text +1 808 481 5132 or visit: amberlottotemple.com or email: [email protected]

Katie Van

Profile Photo

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I am very happy to share this great testimony with you. The best thing that has ever happened in my life is the day I met Dr Jatto online. I am a man who believes that one day I will win a lottery. Finally my dreams came true after I came across a series of testimonies about how Dr Jatto had helped a lot of people win the mega lottery, so I contacted him and told him that I needed lottery winning numbers. Dr Jatto assured me that he's going to make me win but at first I doubted him because I have tried severally on my own but no avail, after I've done all he asked of me, he gave me the lottery winning numbers and when the draws were out to my biggest surprise I was among the winners I won One Hundred And Sixty Million Dollars. A big thanks to you Dr Jatto for making me the wealthy man that I am today. I owe everything to you and to your gods (The great Jatto) the god of wealth. If you need his help below is his contact information:

WhatsApp: +234 815 696 5480
    Email: [email protected]

John

Profile Photo
    Flores |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Hello folks, I want to share my story of how I met Dr Amber who helped me win the lottery. Before I met him, life was hard for me. I love playing the lottery but I lost all my money to it. I became suicidal because I owe the bank lots of money. So, I went on the internet about how I can win the lottery and I got good advocacy about Dr Amber and his work. I got in touch with him and I told him what I’ve been through and he assured me that he will help me. I was a bit scared but I said ok. Dr Amber made a spell for me that cost me some money to get it done and I was given some accurate digits by him to play the lottery on my next game which I did as instructed by him. I was astonished when I got announced as the winner of $109 million dollars on the Mega Millions Lottery I played. I am grateful to Dr Amber for Indeed, he deserves the hype he gets from people. You can email him or visit his webpage on how to get yours done. Email: [email protected] or visit: amberlottotemple.comamberlottotemple.com

Flores

Profile Photo
    Irene |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Greetings to you all. I'm Irene Stack from the United States… I had to write back to say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Amber's powerful Lottery Spell. My Heart is filled with Joy and Happiness after Dr Amber cast the Lottery Spell that made me Win $1,000,000 Dollars with the Numbers he provided for me. His Spell changed my life into Riches and now, I'm out of debts and living the best life that I want for myself after I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS. My life has really changed for good. Your Lottery spell is so Real and Pure. Thank you Dr Amber for the life blessing you have given me. I am totally Grateful from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me. You Can Contact Him For Your Own Lottery Number Because This Is The Only Secret To Win The Lottery.

To know more about Dr Amber Spells, Call / text him on SIGNAL MESSENGER via +18084815132 or email: [email protected] or you go to his website: amberlottotemple.com

Irene

Profile Photo
    Annmarie Boyce |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962
    I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery.
    Email:[email protected]
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

Annmarie

Profile Photo
    Annmarie Boyce |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962
    I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery.
    Email:[email protected]
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

Annmarie

Profile Photo
    Irene |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Greetings to you all. I'm Irene Stack from the United State. I had to write back to say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Amber's powerful Lottery Spell. He's like an Angel sent from the heavens to rescue us from hardship. My Heart is filled with Joy and Happiness after Dr Amber cast the Lottery Spell that made me Win $1,000,000 Dollars with the Numbers he provided for me. His Spell changed my life into Riches and now, I'm out of debts and living the best life that I want for myself after I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS. My life has really changed for good. Your Lottery spell is so Real and Pure. Thank you Dr Amber for the life blessing you have given me. I am totally Grateful from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me. You Can Contact Him For Your Own Lottery Number Because This Is The Only Secret To Win The Lottery.

To know more, Call / text him on SIGNAL MESSENGER via +18084815132 or email: [email protected] or you go to his website: amberlottotemple.com

Irene

Profile Photo
    Mike Luciano |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Hi everyone… I am Mike Luciano and I’m so addicted to winning the lottery. I’ve just scooped my FOURTH jackpot of $1million – taking my total winnings to $4.6million through the help of one legit spell caster named Dr Amber. My first ever win was $100,000. Last year, I won $500,000 from the Pennsylvania state lottery and I also won $3 million in 2016 bringing the grand total of my winnings to $4.6 million. All my winnings have been made possible with the numbers given to me by Dr Amber. I've been so blessed, winning big three times in my lifetime. His spell casting is unique and safe unlike some fake spell casters that are just after your money without showing any result. Dr Amber is like a God in a human form, he is always there to help and guide me in all my trials in life and with him by my side, I've been living a fulfilled life. Just incase you see my review and needs his help, Email: [email protected] or you call his cell number +18084815132 or reach you out to his website: amberlottotemple.com

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • This topic has 66 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Pasty Dawe.

You must Login or to reply.