Lottery Spell That Will Make You The Next Millionaire Jackpot Winner.

Home Page Forums Self-Directed IRA, 401K Lottery spell that will make you the next millionaire jackpot winner.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto games for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com !!!

Nang

Profile Photo
    Judy Dudley |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I have seen and experienced the reason why people call Dr Amber a God on Earth. I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted Dr Amber for help on how to win a lottery mega millions after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he gives lottery winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he will cast a spell to get my winning numbers for the lottery. I provided his requirements as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where I was destined to win. I played the lottery as he instructed and after 4 days I heard that there was a winner and I had to check for mine and I discovered I was the winner of Two Million Dollars. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous work. If you need his help, call +13183065044 or WA +12096910783 or email, amberlottotemple @ yahoo . com

Judy

Profile Photo
    Judy Dudley |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I have seen and experienced the reason why people call Dr Amber a God on Earth. I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted Dr Amber for help on how to win a lottery mega millions after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he gives lottery winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he will cast a spell to get my winning numbers for the lottery. I provided his requirements as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where I was destined to win. I played the lottery as he instructed and after 4 days I heard that there was a winner and I had to check for mine and I discovered I was the winner of Two Million Dollars. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous work. If you need his help, call +13183065044 or WA +12096910783

Judy

Profile Photo
    Patricia |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Good day viewers… I have been trying to win the lottery for some years now but I have not been lucky enough to win a dime. In search for assistance on how I can at least be a winner of any lottery, I found out about Dr Amber who has been helpful with his winning numbers he gets through his spells to help people win the lottery. I got in touch with him via: [email protected] to know how I can win the lottery and he told me everything I needed to know and do before the spell can be done for me and I acknowledge it. He prepared the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play and instructed me what to do as I played the jackpot lottery. I did as he instructed and after a week, I decided to check if I was lucky enough to be among the winners. I screamed out in Joy immediately I saw my ticket numbers as the winner of $393 million dollars. I’m so grateful and appreciative to Dr Amber for helping me. You can reach him on WA +12096910783 or call +13183065044 for any help.

Patricia

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto games for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via email: [email protected] ….

Nang

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto games for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com …..

Nang

Profile Photo
    Pasty Dawe |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

God is wonderful. It still feels incredible that my life has changed. I thank Dr Amber everyday and I’m hugely grateful for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure. Dr Amber prayed and prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. I played the set for life lottery game as Dr Amber instructed with my full hopes and trust on him to win it because I have never been known for winning anything. I was shocked, surprised and couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing when I checked my ticket at the shop I bought it from. I was declared the winner of the set for life lottery of $67,500,000! I stopped working as a midwife after I won and ever since then, my life and that of my family has changed and I want to say a very big thank you to Dr Amber for making a tremendous change in my life. WA Dr Amber for help via +12096910783 or call +13183065044 For more enquiries or you email: [email protected]

Pasty

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • This topic has 66 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Pasty Dawe.

You must Login or to reply.