Lottery Spell That Will Make You The Next Millionaire Jackpot Winner.

Home Page Forums Self-Directed IRA, 401K Lottery spell that will make you the next millionaire jackpot winner.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • In Progress
  • Profile Photo
    Dale |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: [email protected] or check his website for his WhatsApp Number…. amberlottotemple.com

Dale

Profile Photo
    Ben Sanford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW MY STEPFATHER AND I BECAME A LOTTERY WINNER: My name is Ben Sanford, My stepfather and I love to playing the lottery game and we always buy ticket together. Our win wasn’t always guaranteed so we lose together. I did a research online on how to win the lottery when I saw numerous testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the right lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I discussed with him and he assured me that he will reveal the right lottery winning numbers to me to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY after casting his lottery spell, I provided his requirements to cast the spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers 13-36-45-57-67 to play. I bought the ticket and played it, I knew I will win big because I trusted lord Bubuza lottery spell and it happened just as he told me. I won 2,000,000 dollars, I lack words to thank Lord Bubuza. He is indeed a Genius. Join me thank him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214

Ben

Profile Photo
    Ben Sanford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW MY STEPFATHER AND I BECAME A LOTTERY WINNER: My name is Ben Sanford, My stepfather and I love to playing the lottery game and we always buy ticket together. Our win wasn’t always guaranteed so we lose together. I did a research online on how to win the lottery when I saw numerous testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the right lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I discussed with him on WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 and he assured me that he will reveal the right lottery winning numbers to me to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY after casting his lottery spell, I provided his requirements to cast the spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers 13-36-45-57-67 to play. I bought the ticket and played it, I knew I will win big because I trusted lord Bubuza lottery spell and it happened just as he told me. I won 2,000,000 dollars, I lack words to thank Lord Bubuza. He is indeed a Genius. Join me thank him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214

Ben

Profile Photo
    Ben Sanford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

My name is Ben Sanford, My stepfather and I love to playing the lottery game and we always buy ticket together. Our win wasn’t always guaranteed so we lose together. I did a research online on how to win the lottery when I saw numerous testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the right lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I discussed with him on WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 and he assured me that he will reveal the right lottery winning numbers to me to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY after casting his lottery spell, I provided his requirements to cast the spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers 13-36-45-57-67 to play. I bought the ticket and played it, I knew I will win big because I trusted lord Bubuza lottery spell and it happened just as he told me. I won 2,000,000 dollars, I lack words to thank Lord Bubuza. He is indeed a Genius. Join me thank him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214

Ben

Profile Photo
    Ben Sanford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

My name is Ben Sanford, My stepfather and I love to playing the lottery game and we always buy ticket together. Our win wasn’t always guaranteed so we lose together. I did a research online on how to win the lottery when I saw numerous testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the right lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I discussed with him on WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 and he assured me that he will reveal the right lottery winning numbers to me to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY after casting his lottery spell, I provided his requirements to cast the spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers 13-36-45-57-67 to play. I bought the ticket and played it, I knew I will win big because I trusted lord Bubuza lottery spell and it happened just as he told me. I won 2,000,000 dollars, I lack words to thank Lord Bubuza. He is indeed a Genius. Join me thank him via email: [email protected]

Ben

Profile Photo
    Dale |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: [email protected] or check his website for his WhatsApp Number. amberlottotemple.com

Dale

Profile Photo
    Ben Sanford |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

HOW MY STEPFATHER AND I BECAME A LOTTERY WINNER: My name is Ben Sanford, My stepfather and I love to playing the lottery game and we always buy ticket together. Our win wasn’t always guaranteed so we lose together. I did a research online on how to win the lottery when I saw numerous testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the right lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I discussed with him on WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 and he assured me that he will reveal the right lottery winning numbers to me to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY after casting his lottery spell, I provided his requirements to cast the spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers 13-36-45-57-67 to play. I bought the ticket and played it, I knew I will win big because I trusted lord Bubuza lottery spell and it happened just as he told me. I won 2,000,000 dollars, I lack words to thank Lord Bubuza. He is indeed a Genius. Join me thank him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 …

Ben

Profile Photo
    Hunter Alvin |

Posted 1 Year Ago

2 Posts Total

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI : [email protected] OR [email protected] …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
    the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
    in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

A Cash Reward of USD $1,000,000.00 USD
    A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    One year Golf Membership package
    A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Grove
    Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested e-mail info to: [email protected] OR [email protected] …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER: +2347059232579 for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online…YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Hunter

Profile Photo
    Gerard Murphy |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Life is not easy for anyone.. I have suffered for so many years as a cleaner at a flower shop with a very low pay. I love playing lottery games because I wanted to make it in life just to make sure my children do not suffer the way I did but I never won big and that was so discouraging till I saw online about spells to win lottery games and I was referred to Dr Amber via WhatsApp who prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game that made me a winner of 6 MILLION EUROS after checking for the winners of the game at the store I played it. Everything just changed within a second and I was so happy because I am finally free from poverty. I don't know how long you have been playing the lottery without winning big but Dr Amber is like a GOD that has come to help and if you need your ex back, he can help you too. For more details, WhatsApp, call / text Dr Amber via +1 318 306 5044 or e-mail [email protected] or check: amberlottotemple.com

Gerard

Profile Photo
    Gerard Murphy |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

Life is not easy for anyone but we have to keep on trying. I have suffered for so many years as a cleaner at a flower shop with a very low pay. I love playing lottery games because I wanted to make it in life just to make sure my children do not suffer the way I did but I never won big and that was so discouraging till I saw online about spells to win lottery games and I was referred to Dr Amber via WhatsApp who prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game that made me a winner of 6 MILLION EUROS after checking for the winners of the game at the store I played it. Everything just changed within a second and I was so happy because I am finally free from poverty. I don't know how long you have been playing the lottery without winning big but Dr Amber is like a GOD that has come to help and if you need your ex back, he can help you too. For more details, call / text +1 318 306 5044 or e-mail: [email protected]

Gerard

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214

Nang

Profile Photo
    Claudia Limock |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was paid $30 per hour and it was a stressful job, I was researching online for a better job when I saw testimonies of how lord Bubuza helped people win the lottery with his spell. I have not played the lottery game before so I wondered how it works, I spoke to lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 asking for help to win the lottery too. He responded and requested my name and picture, he said it was needed to cast a spell so that his gods would reveal to him the lottery numbers and the platform where I was destined to win. I did as he instructed and I provided the requirement to cast the lottery spell. After casting the spell, he gave me some numbers and said i was destined to win the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY. I bought the ticket and played the lottery numbers, two days later I got an email that I won 139 million dollars($139,000,000). I thought it was a joke but behold I got paid without stress. Lord Bubuza is a great Psychic, join me thank him via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Claudia

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214

Nang

Profile Photo
    Judy Dudley |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I have seen and experienced the reason why people call Dr Amber a God on Earth. I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted Dr Amber for help on how to win a lottery mega millions after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he gives lottery winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he will cast a spell to get my winning numbers for the lottery. I provided his requirements as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where I was destined to win. I played the lottery as he instructed and after 4 days I heard that there was a winner and I had to check for mine and I discovered I was the winner of Two Million Dollars. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous work. Call or text +13183065044 or email, [email protected] if you need his help.

Judy

Profile Photo
    Nang |

Posted 1 Year Ago

0 Posts Total

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of this kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto games for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called lord Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted lord Bubuza for help to win a the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when i discovered that all the numbers lord Bubuza game me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Lord Bubuza spell. I will continue to appreciate you sir for making me a millionaire with your spell. Contact Lord Bubuza via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Nang

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • This topic has 66 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Pasty Dawe.

You must Login or to reply.